The Diabetes and Endocrine Center of Mississippi is offering TELE VISITS or PHONE VISITS for patients with follow-up appointments. However, Tele Visits will be discontinued June 23rd, 2020. In-clinic visits will be decided by our physicians on a case by case basis. If you have an appointment in the near future, we will contact you about your visit options. If your appointment is within the next week and have not been contacted by our office, feel free to call us at 601-948-5158.
7:15 am – 4:00 pm / Monday – Thursday
7:15 am – 12:00 pm / Friday
Please note that our clinic is doing the following:
- Maintaining a clean environment for the safety of our patients and clinical employees.
- Implementing Telemedicine for the safety and convenience of our patients and staff.
- Monitoring and adhering to all CDC guidelines for the safety of everyone.
St. Dominic’s Visitor Guidelines:
Any patients with the following will not be allowed to visit our clinic:
- All patients with an active fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms will be asked to have a Telemedicine visit.
- All patients who have traveled outside the country in the past 14 days will be asked to have a Telemedicine visit.
- If you have any of the above and feel your visit is critical, specialized care may be arranged individually.