- Inpatient Services
- Outpatient Services
- Thyroid Ultrasound is a quick and painless method used to image the thyroid through a small, hand-held transducer. The transducer is passed over the area and emits sound waves to produce an image of the thyroid.
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsy is used when your physician needs additional information to make a diagnosis. During the biopsy, an imaging physician will use an ultrasound to guide a needle to the site of the biopsy. The needle will then be used to extract a tissue sample.
- Onsite Lab - We are proud to offer a full-service clinic, a research center, and a complete laboratory. We take pride in spending time with you and getting a complete medical history so that we can order the appropriate tests to ensure a correct diagnosis. We will gladly work with your primary care provider to diagnose and manage your endocrine disorder.
- Osteoporosis Therapy works to slow the progression of bone loss through the use of medication to help maintain strong bones and reduce the risk of broken bones. We offer several therapy options, including:
- Boniva – a prescription medication taken orally once a month.
- Prolia – an injection administered by your healthcare provider, usually in the upper arm, upper thigh, or abdomen, every 6 months.
- Reclast – an annual osteoporosis treatment given through an IV.
Your healthcare provider will determine which treatment is right for you.
Our full-service, state-of-the-art endocrine laboratory is onsite. We strictly adhere to current endocrine guidelines to ensure our laboratory testing is accurate and up-to-date. We also have several protocols in place to diagnose rare endocrine conditions, quickly and accurately. We provide concentrated care to diabetics.